Welcome to #DrawWithRob
in partnership with National Geographic Kids
Scroll to enter
Envision Virgin Racing has joined forces with National Geographic Kids and children’s illustrator, Rob Biddulph to create a special episode of #DrawWithRob.
This special episode provides a tutorial to draw a Formula E racing car and includes a competition for children (aged 13 and under) to submit their own unique design.
To enter the competition each design must be submitted by a parent or guardian for anyone under the age of 13 – and be inspired by something the child loves about the planet.
Envision Virgin Racing exists to energise the Race Against Climate Change and children are our future, so we believe it’s important for them to be educated on how environmental changes will affect them and many generations to come.
Ready to submit your entry?
All entries will be put into a month-long competition to win the following prize bundle:
- 2 x tickets to an FIA Formula E World Championship race meeting in 2021
- A personalised video message from Envision Virgin Racing’s British racing driver Sam Bird
- A printed copy of your winning design which has been signed by Envision Virgin Racing’s drivers Sam Bird and Robin Frijns
- 1 x free subscription to National Geographic Kids (including one each for two runners-up)
- Design to be made into a livery and wrapped onto a real Formula E car
Simply fill in the form below
Entries must be submitted by a parent or guardian (aged 13 and over)