Envision Virgin Racing Formula E Team are looking for a qualified, experienced Software Engineer.
The position will play an important role in the production of efficient and reliable software within the Strategy department, which in turn assists in the successful running of the Envision Virgin Racing Team at worldwide Formula E events.
Requirements for the position are:
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of non-internship professional software engineering experience.
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture, design, patterns and reliability of new and current systems.
- Experience designing reliable and multi-threaded server applications.
- Proficiency in Python and Pythonic idioms.
- Computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle: coding standards, code reviews, source control management and testing.
This is a fulltime position with competitive salary. Based at our Silverstone Offices with regular working hours (0830h to 1730h) in a 5 day working week, you may also be required to work additional hours, including hours at weekends or during public holidays, whenever this is reasonably necessary to carry out your duties properly.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you have the requirements, passion for the industry, want to contribute in the success of the Envision Virgin Racing Formula E team and enjoy a collaborative work environment, please apply with a current CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with subject: REF. SOFTENG, stating your salary expectations and details of your notice period / availability.